|Course Description||Course Information||Syllabus||Homework Assignments|
|WeBWorK||Maple Stuff||...||Exam Related|
On this page you will find things related to the examinations in Math 13, such as practice problems which we will post at the appropriate time. The two hour-exams and the final are scheduled as follows:
- Hour-Exams (Hour Exam #1 in 101 Bradley; Hour Exam #2 in 101 Bradley)
- #1: Wednesday, January 29, 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
- Practice problems for Exam 1: This was the first hour exam for Math 13 in the Winter of 2002. Omit problems 4 and 15 (divergence and curl will be covered on Exam 2 this year).
- The multiple choice answers are: 1c, 2c, 3d, 4b, 5b, 6b, 7c, 8b, 9b, 10d.
- Solutions to the problems on this year's First Hour Exam.
- #2: Wednesday, February 19, 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
- Practice problems for Exam 2: This was the second hour exam for Math 13 in the Winter of 2002. Omit problem 14 and any problems on work; our exam goes only through day18. Also, remember to look at problems 4 and 15 from the first hour exam above of last year; divergence and curl will be covered on our Exam 2 this year.
- The multiple choice answers were: 1c, 2a, 3c, 4c, 5c, 6d, 7d, 8c (faulty problem; thrown out), 9a, 10c.
- Solutions to the problems on this year's Second Hour Exam.
- Final Exam
- The time of the final has been scheduled by the Registrar for Wednesday, March 12, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., in 28 Silsby. Do not make any plans that would interfere with your taking the final at the scheduled time.
- Practice problems for the Final: This was the final exam for Math 13 in the Winter of 2002. Our final this term will consist of 20 multiple choice questions. The final covers all of the material we have studied in the course, but about one-fourth will be on topics since the last exam.
- The answers to the practice problems are: 1b, 2d, 3b, 4d, 5a, 6c, 7a, 8d, 9d, 10a, 11c, 12c, 13c, 14d, 15a, 16a, 17c, 18b, 19b, 20d.
Copyright © 2002 by C. Dwight Lahr