Homework due day 16
Other items upcoming are:
- Bring two questions for the experienced graduate instructors for
- Write your own teaching statement, using what you have learned from your
teaching experiences and M147 so far. This will become part of your course
portfolio, and also a draft for you to build upon as you prepare your
professional portfolio for the job market. Due tomorrow (Wednesday).
(3) Prepare a 5-minute presentation on something connected to your research,
aimed at the other Math 147 participants, in the same style as at the
beginning of the course. Due Thursday.
(4) Create a course portfolio. Due at the end of term (August 27, three
weeks from today).
(5) Be sure to e-mail Marcia about your schedule if you are guest teaching