Jump to homework assignments.
In Math 13 you have a number of responsibilities, the first of which
is being fully aware of the content of the
In particular, that page contains:
There are web-based homework assignments which are due before each
class period, as well as written assignments which are due once a
week. Further details are provided both by the above links (but you've looked at those already) as well as below.
Web-based homework assigments
daily web-based problems can be accessed via the
link on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
It is highly recommended that you keep a notebook in which you write
up your WeBWorK homework (including your work as well as the answers).
Then when you are studying for exams, you will have a record of
your work two which to refer.
Written homework assigments
The weekly written homework assignments will be posted here.
- Written homework should be turned in to the homework boxes outside
of Kemeny XXX by 11:15am on the due date.
More details will follow ******.
- Make sure that you show all your work and explain all the steps.
A correct answer with no work shown will receive minimal credit.
This is good practice for what will be expected on exams.
- Make sure your homework is neatly written; if the graders cannot read it, you will receive zero credit.
We also have some technical requirements: Use standard-sized paper that does not have
ragged edges from being torn out of a spiral notebook.
- Download a copy of the FERPA waiver, and print it.
By the way, FERPA which stands for the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act guarantees the privacy of your academic records. In the
context of graded papers, it means we cannot return them to homework
boxes (since someone else could look at your paper and see your
grade), unless you sign a waiver giving us permission to do so. If
you choose to sign the waiver, please give it to your instructor
during the first week of term. If you do not sign it, you can collect
your homework from your instructor's office by showing your Dartmouth
|Week of September 16 - 20, 2013
|Assignments Made on:
- Read: Sections 15.1 and 15.2.
- Preview: Sections 15.2 and 15.3.
- WeBWorK: (Assignment 0 if you haven't seen WeBWorK) and Assignment 1.
- Written Homework: Written Homework 1 is here.
Due: Wednesday, September 25.
- Read: Sections 15.2 and 15.3.
- Preview: Section 15.4.
- WeBWorK: Assignment 2.
- Read: Section 15.4.
- Preview: Sections 15.4 and 15.5.
- WeBWorK: Assignment 3.
Danny W. Crytser
Last updated July 18, 2017 09:28:19 EDT