Instructor: Ryan Daileda
Weekly Schedule: MWF 8:45-9:50, X-hour Th 9:00-9:50
Classroom: Bradley 102
- Due to the holiday on Monday, there will be no office hours on Sunday evening or Monday afternoon. Extra office hours will be held Tuesday afternoon instead.
- Solutions to the second midterm exam are available here.
- Click here for the second installment of the Math 23 Maple guide.
- It has been brought to my attention that row reduction as a method of solving systems of equations is relatively new to many of you. Consequently, I have written a short introduction to row reduction, available here. If you are having problems with row reduction please talk to me. It is crucial that you be able to row reduce to find the eigenvectors of (at least 3 x 3) matrices.
- Solutions to the first midterm exam are available here.
- I have written a brief "how to" guide to Maple that should be enough for you to get your homework done. Click here to download it. The program itself is available for download here.