Information for the the final
- The final will be Tuesday, March 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
in Spaulding Auditorium (quadrant E7 of this
- No books or notes of any kind will be allowed. No calculators will be
allowed. Also, of course, no communication with your fellow students (or
anyone else) is allowed during the exam.
- The exam will cover the following:
- The exam is cumulative. Approximately 40% of the exam will be new material (i.e. material covered on or after
Feb 21) and 60% will be old stuff.
- The format of the exam will be as follows:
- 12 multiple choice questions (seven points each). No partial credit will be awarded on the multiple choice
- Three longer questions which will be graded carefully, and on which
partial credit can be obtained (18 or 19 points each).
- Note that there are 140 total points possible on the exam.
Math 3 Winter 2001