Math 53: Resources
- FALL 2007
- Download the software from
we have 100 or so on-campus licenses (to work you must be online in
- Susan A. Schwarz
(email her if you have
Mac OS 10.2 or earlier for install CDs) can help with
- Dartmouth's Academic Computing Center's own
Matlab tutorial sessions on Oct 4, followed by more advanced on Oct 17 (scroll down; sign up reqd).
- M. Pilant's Matlab examples
- Bent Petersen's Matlab starter page
- Robert Higdon's nice
- My 1-page
intro53.m code, and
intro code from Linear Algebra (shows more matrix stuff)
- Guide from
Cambridge University Engineering Department.
- Simple intro from Utah, Hany Farid's intro reference, and Gilbert Strang's
intro at MIT.
- Self-guided courses from Dartmouth academic computing:
Introduction to Matlab,
Programming in Matlab, and
Introduction to Matlab Graphics
- Codes from our class: iter_hw1,