Math 9 Section 3 (Pauls)
Instructor: Scott Pauls
Office: 404 Bradley
- Every x-hour for the course (Tues 1-1:50pm) which is
not set aside for an extra class is automatically scheduled as an office
- Monday, Friday 2-3pm.
- Or, of course, by appointment.
- The first day of class is Wednesday September 26, 2001.
- 10/16/01: We will hold an x-hour today from 1-1:50 to cover section 12.8.
- The first exam is Monday October, 22, 2001 from 6pm-8pm. Our section will meet in Silsby 28 for the exam.
- The second exam is Monday November 12, 2001 from 6pm-8pm. Again, our section will meet in Silsby 28 for the exam.
- Click here for lots of review problems for the exam.
- Follow this link to download a maple worksheet with some procedures which automate plotting surfaces in 3-space.
- The final exam is December 9, 2001 from 4pm to 6pm in Kellogg Hall. It is cumulative.
- I finished grading project 2. They're available in a box outside my door.
- Full solutions to exam 2 are also available outside my door. Sorry for the delay.
- Click here for some review problems for chapter 15.
- Project 1: Invariant Areas
Due: October 17, 2001 at the beginning of class.
- Project 2: Cockroach Project
Due: November 19, 2001 at the beginning of class.