Thank-you to everyone who made this fabulous event come together!
Site: Castle in the Clouds'
wonderful staff, particularly Karen Abraham and Jim Caude.
Culinary Planning and Event Design, particularly Mike Janis
and Shelly at the Shaker Restaurant.
Cake: Patisserie Claude, W 4th St between 6th and 7th Ave, New York City.
Thanks to Larry and Barbara Hohlt for cake delivery.
Ushers: Annie Harrison and Karlo Berger
Orchids by Genera, aka Louise Glass, of Piermont, NH
Orchid pots by Eleanor Arkowitz, Hanover, NH.
Orchid mirror disks
by Carl and Carol Canner, Carver's Guild, MA
on bass and
Steve Fell on guitar.
- Gretchen Elise Iversen
- Sweet Wednesday, aka
Dave Falk and Lisa Housman
- Sappho Song: Gretchen Iversen, Ben Stumpf, Karen Werner,
Karlo Berger, Emre Yimaz, Kevin Bruyneel, Clare Ellis,
John Capello, Steve Fell.
- Patrick Purdon, John Capello, Alex Barnett
- Our fabulous DJ: Greg Tkac
of Cambridge, MA
- Thanks to: Hanover Strings for keyboard rental, Beth Wiseman
for keyboard setup.
- Liz's dress and jacket, and Alex's jacket, designed by ourselves,
made by Robina D'Arcy Fox, White River Junction, VT
- Liz's shoes by Helium, Hanover, NH
- Alex's bowtie courtesy of Joe Craine, pants by Zara
Party Favors: Home Depot. Thanks to Ross Barnett for
Photographer: Gary Higgins from
Hull, MA. As well as many of our talented friends!
Videographer: Michel Ferry from Paris, France.