- All homework assignments will be posted on the canvas website under "announcements".
- Written homework should be turned in either to me in class, in my mailbox in Kemeny, or via email by 3 pm on the due date.
- You can and should work together. That's the best way to learn. However, you must always turn in your own assignment.
- Make sure that you show all your work and explain all the steps.
This also includes your numerical code, which should be well documented. A correct answer with no work shown will receive minimal credit.
This is good practice for what will be expected on exams.
- Make sure your homework is neatly written; if I cannot read it, I will not grade it.