In Math 13 you have a number of responsibilities, the first of which is being fully aware
of the content of the general information page.
In particular, that page contains:
There are web-based homework assignments which are due before each class period,
as well as written assignments which are due once a week. Further details are provided
both by the above links (but you've looked at those already) as well as below.
Web-based homework assignments
The daily web-based problems can be accessed via the
WeBWorK Login link on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
It is highly recommended that you keep a notebook in which you write up
your WeBWorK homework (including your work as well as the answers). Then when you are studying for exams, you will have a record of your work two which to refer.
Written homework assignments
The weekly written homework assignments will be posted here.
- Written homework should be turned in to the homework boxes outside of Kemeny XXX by 11:15am on the due date.
More details will follow ******.
- Make sure that you show all your work and explain all the steps.
A correct answer with no work shown will receive minimal credit.
This is good practice for what will be expected on exams.
- Make sure your homework is neatly written; if the graders cannot read it, you will receive zero credit.
We also have some technical requirements: Use standard-sized paper that does not have ragged edges from being torn out of a spiral notebook.
Week of September 16–20, 2013
Assignments Made on:
- Read: Sections 15.1 and 15.2.
- Preview: Sections 15.2 and 15.3.
- WeBWorK: (Assignment 0 if you haven't seen WeBWorK) and Assignment 1.
- Written Homework: Written Homework 1 is here. Due: Wednesday, September 25.
- Read: Sections 15.2 and 15.3.
- Preview: Section 15.4.
- WeBWorK: Assignment 2.
- Read: Section 15.4.
- Preview: Sections 15.4 and 15.5.
- WeBWorK: Assignment 3.