JWY Research Instructor
Department of Mathematics
Hanover, NH 03755
Office: 314 Kemeny Hall
I am a JWY Research Instructor at Dartmouth College,
working in algebraic geometry and arithmetic geometry. From 2019-2022, I was an RTG Lovett Instructor
at Rice University.
See my research page for my papers and preprints.
I receieved my PhD in June 2019 from the University of Oregon,
where my advisor was Nicolas Addington.
Here is my CV.
During the Fall 2023 quarter, I am not teaching.
See my teaching page
for more information, as well as a list of the courses I've taught in the past.
Recent and Upcoming Travel
- Derived Categories, Arithmetic and Geometry MRC, June 4-10, 2023.
- Graduate workshop on Rationality and Hyperbolicity, University of Notre Dame, June 19-23, 2023.
- Junior Trimester Program on Algebraic geometry: derived categories, Hodge theory, and Chow groups, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Fall 2023.
- Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series, University of Pennsylvania, Oct 13-15, 2023.
- Edinburgh Geometry Seminar, University of Edinburgh, Nov 15, 2023.
- Arithmetic Geometry Seminar, University of Hannover, Dec 1, 2023.
- Joint Math Meetings 2024, San Francisco, CA, Jan 3-6 2024.
- Upcoming! WIAG 2: a collaborative workshop to support Women and gender-expansive Individuals in Algebraic Geometry, Institute for Advanced Study, June 24-28 2024.
Co-organizing with Julie Rana, Rohini Ramadas, and Ursula Whitcher
The application deadline is Dec 15, 2023.
- Spectra LGBTQ+ Mathematics Conference 2023, Virtual, Sept 21-23 2023. Co-organized with the Spectra Profession Committee
- School: K3 surfaces, hyperkähler manifolds, and cubic fourfolds, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Sept 11-15 2023. Co-organized with Richard Haburcak, Genki Ouchi, Jack Petok, and Xuqiang Qin
- Special session on Brauer groups in algebraic geometry and arithmetic, AMS Spring Sectional Meeting, Apr 15-16, 2023, University of Cincinnati.
Co-organized with Jack Petok
- Special session on WIAG: Women in Algebraic Geometry, AWM Research Symposium, June 16-19, 2022, University of Minnesota.
Co-organized with Kristin DeVleming
- Algebraic Geometry and Number Theory seminar at Rice. See this old AGNT site for past speakers.
- Texas Algebraic Geometry Symposium, Spring 2020 (canceled due to covid).