JWY Research Instructor
Department of Mathematics
Hanover, NH 03755
Office: 314 Kemeny Hall
I am a JWY Research Instructor at Dartmouth College,
working in algebraic geometry and arithmetic geometry. From 2019-2022, I was an RTG Lovett Instructor
at Rice University.
See my research page for my papers and preprints.
I receieved my PhD in June 2019 from the University of Oregon,
where my advisor was Nicolas Addington.
Here is my CV.
For the Winter 2023 quarter, I am teaching Math 125 Current Problems in Number Theory: An introduction to
See my teaching page
for more information, as well as a list of the courses I've taught in the past.
Recent and Upcoming Travel
- Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series, UMass Amherst, Nov 18-20, 2022.
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Michigan, Nov 30, 2022.
- Joint Columbia-CUNY-NYU Number Theory Seminar, Columbia University, Dec 8, 2022.
- Western Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Washington, Apr 1-2, 2023.
- Algebra and Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Washington, Apr 4, 2023.
- AMS Spring Central Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Brauer groups in Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic (organizing), University of Cincinnati, Apr 15-16, 2023.
- Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series, Stony Brook University, Apr 28-30, 2023.
- Algebraic geometry and cohomology in mixed characteristic, Northwestern University, May 15-19, 2023.
- Graduate workshop on Rationality and Hyperbolicity, University of Notre Dame, June 19-23, 2023.